The reason for starting an RMA procedure can be;
- A technical defect within the warranty period and conditions set by the MiniDis,
- Goods correctly ordered but incorrectly delivered,
- Damaged products/packaging or
- DOA (Dead on Arrival).
Returning goods can only take place after explicit written approval of MiniDis. This approval will be given in the form of the approved RMA form, provided with an RMA confirmation number with description of the items to be returned and possibly serial numbers. After your receipt of the approved RMA it is valid for 8 working days. Within this period the goods can be delivered to our warehouse.
In case a return does not comply with the return conditions, MiniDis will inform you in writing that (part of) the products will be returned to you. For this return shipment we will charge you the freight costs.
Unwanted returns can be prevented by following the guidelines below:
- Send the products in the original, unopened, undamaged and undescribed packaging.
- Send the products in proper packaging to prevent transport damage
- Make sure that the RMA number provided is clearly visible.
- Send the right products and the right quantities.
- It is in your interest never to send user configured options, so do not leave any hardware options installed by yourself in the equipment.