New at MiniDis: Vecow
Vecow SPC-6000 and PBC-1000 are ultra-compact energy-efficient fanless embedded PC's. The SPC-7000 series are high performance Rugged Ultra-Compact Embedded Box PC's with additional cooling options.
- PBC-1000 Intel Atom® x6211E Processor (Elkhart Lake) Ultra-compact Fanless Embedded Box PC, 2 GigE LAN, 2 USB, 2 COM, 2 M.2, 1 SIM Socket, 12V DC-in, -40°C to 70°C extended temperature
- SPC-6000 Intel Atom® x6425RE Processor (Elkhart Lake) Ultra-Compact Fanless Embedded Box PC, 1 GigE LAN, 2.5G LAN, 4 USB, 4 COM, 1 SIM, 12V DC-in, Fanless -40°C to 70°C extended temperature
- SPC-7000 series Quad Core Intel® Core™ i7/i5/i3 Processor (Tiger Lake UP3) 1 GigE LAN, 2.5G LAN, 4(+2) USB, 2 COM, 1 SIM, 9V to 55V, DC-in, model related: -40°C to 75°C operating temperature
- SPC-6000: Based on Intel's Atom® x6000E , Vecow's ultra-compact fanless Box PC delivers up to 40% faster computing and two times improved 3D graphics performance than its predecessor. Equiped with 2x 4K Display resolution, max. 32GB RAM and M.2 slots, Vecow SPC-6000 provides great visual experience, enhanced I/O and storage options for AIoT applications.
- EPBC-1000: A 2.5" Pico-ITX SBC based on low power Intel Atom® x6211E (TDP 6W). With much functionalities in small form factor (measuring only 100mm x 72mm), EPBC-1000 includes: 2 GigE LAN, 2 USB, 2 COM, 1 DisplayPort, and 1 SIM card socket In addition, EPBC-1000 supports -40°C to 70°C operating temperature and 12V DC-in, providing trusted reliability for multiple embedded use cases.
- SPC-7000 series: Based on 11th Gen Intel® Core™ i7/i5/i3 with unique features like: 1 Independent 2.5 GigE LAN for real-time data synchronization + 1 GigE LAN, very wide range DC Power Input, SIM Socket and optional SUMIT networking expansions.